Kasasa Cash Back
Kasasa Cash Back is free checking that pays you in ways that matter — earn 4% cash back on your everyday debit card purchases* and unlimited ATM fee refunds nationwide.* All you have to do is meet some easy qualifications each month. Even if you don't meet the qualifications, your account is still free!
Link Kasasa Cash Back to a free Kasasa Saver® account for even greater benefits -- it's an easy way to save automatically! So, do you Kasasa®?
- 4% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $250 in purchases per monthly qualification cycle
- Unlimited ATM fee refunds nationwide*
- Link to Kasasa Saver®: to build savings automatically
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- 2014 Kasasa accounts Qualifying Dates
Qualifying for rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it! To earn your rewards, use your Kasasa® checking account to do the following transactions and activities in Kasasa Cash Back each monthly qualification cycle:
• Have at least 12 debit card purchases (for at least $5) post and settle
• Be enrolled and log into online banking at least once
• Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
*When monthly qualifications are met, you receive *4% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle to the account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $10.00 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle to the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post to and settle to the account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.
- Switch Kit
Make the switch to better banking today! You can make the move to First Financial Bank in three easy steps. Everything you'll need is provided in the First Financial Bank Switch Kit. We can't wait to welcome you to First Financial Bank, where you'll enjoy a better banking experience for all your banking needs!
1. Open your new account.
2. Switch your direct deposits and automatic withdrawals.
3. Close your old account.