Compliance Officer - El Dorado, AR
First Financial Bank, El Dorado, Arkansas has an immediate opening for a Compliance Officer at our Corporate Office in El Dorado, Arkansas.
The Compliance Officer serves as a compliance subject matter expert. Must maintain and demonstrate current knowledge of applicable state and federal laws and regulations, including but not limited to: consumer lending, advertising, privacy, bank operations, website compliance, mortgage lending, commercial lending, collections, Bank Secrecy Act, and mortgage servicing.
PRINCIPAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Fair Lending Officer
- Email Security
- Lending Compliance
- Appraisal Process
- Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Officer
- Oversees the Corporate Computer Security Officer
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
- User Profile segregation of Duties
- Complaint Management Process
- Liaison for examiners and external auditors
- Contingent BSA Officer
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) with minimum of four years of related experience. Knowledge of all financial institution policies and procedures. Knowledge of Appraisal and Deposit compliance preferred but not required.
First Financial Bank offers an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Health/RX/Dental Plan
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k), Profit Sharing and ESOP
First Financial Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.