Staff Accountant - Investments and Internal Reporting - El Dorado, AR
First Financial Bank has an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant - Investments & Internal Reporting.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to analyze Interest Rate Risk function, perform various task associated with financial reporting, analyzing and review/prepare reconciliation and determine disposition of discrepancies, responsible for bond accounting and reporting, including public funds reporting/compliance, prepare reports, summaries, etc., as needed, assist with annual budget, quarterly call reports, budgeting and forecasting, tax reporting, compute and prepare data for journal entries, including setup for GL standard entries and back-up/support for various accounting clerk functions. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education/Experience: High school graduate; minimum of two years of college in accounting, finance, business or equivalent; minimum of five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications specifically Excel and Word.
- Must have the ability to write system query reports.
- Must possess excellent organization skills and be able to work under strict time deadlines.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks and be a self-starter
First Financial Bank offers an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Health/RX/Dental Plan
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k), Profit Sharing and ESOP
First Financial Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.