Operations Courier – El Dorado, AR
First Financial Bank has an immediate opening for an Operations Courier.
The primary responsibility of this position involves the transportation and delivery of mail and other sensitive documents between the post office and local branches/departments.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Duties are performed on a daily basis and requires carrying sensitive documents with high security controls:
- Pickup and deliver mail to the Post Office and other mail couriers at assigned times to ensure no delays are incurred for customers or bank staff.
- Pickup outside mail and interoffice mail from local branches/departments at designated times.
- Run mail in the mail machine to ensure mail is processed as required and customers receive their information in a timely manner. Utilize discount rates whenever possible.
- Strictly adhere to the courier schedule for pickup and delivery of proof work to the Item Processing Department at the Corporate Office. Items must be kept secure at all times.
- Maintain the mail machine and company car to ensure both are operational and serviced at all times.
- Weekly (Monday) balance the mail machine to general ledger and complete required audit sheet for posting entries to the general ledger (posting is done by the Operations department staff).
- Cross-market Bank’s products and services as appropriate.
- Back-up for Item Processing functions
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or thee month to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- REQUIRED - Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid AR driver’s license with at least two (2) years of driving experience and be able to maintain a good driving record.
- Must be familiar with the El Dorado area.
- Must be able to work under deadlines constraints.
- The ability to operate office equipment such as typewriter, calculator, postage machine and computer (MS Word and Excel) is a plus.
- Must have good oral communication skills, both on and off the telephone.
This position requires an individual who can regularly lift/move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally move up to 50 lbs.
First Financial Bank offers an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Health/RX/Dental Plan
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k), Profit Sharing and ESOP
First Financial Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.