Kasasa Cash Back® is free checking that pays you in ways that matter — earn 3.00% cash back on your everyday debit card purchases* and unlimited ATM withdrawal fee refunds, nationwide.* All you have to do is meet some easy qualifications each month. Even if you don't meet the qualifications, your account is still free!
Link Kasasa Cash Back to a free Kasasa Saver® account for even greater benefits — it's an easy way to save automatically! So, do you Kasasa®?
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $250 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $90 cash back per year, $7.50 per month
- Unlimited refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $50 minimum deposit to open
View the 2017 Kasasa Qualification Cycle Dates.
Earning Your Rewards is So Easy — You're Probably Already Doing It!
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
You've got this. But even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next month!
*When monthly qualifications are met, you receive *3% cash back on debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during monthly qualification cycle and up to total cash back of $7.50 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle to the account during a monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle to the account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed if qualifications are met within a monthly qualification cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per SSN.