Electronic Banking Specialist - El Dorado, AR
First Financial Bank has an immediate opening for an Electronic Banking (EBD) Specialist.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide technical support to our customers/branches for all of our electronic banking services. This individual will be cross-trained in all areas of EBD: ATM/Debit Cards, Internet/Telephone Banking, Wires, ACH/Origination, Mobile Banking, Merchant and Consumer Capture and the various accounting functions that are pertinent to this position while working in a group environment.
Education/Experience Requirements: High school diploma plus additional training up through one year of college or technical school; two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Other Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, computers and knowledge of AS400, Excel and Word.
- Requires excellent organization skills and ability to work under strict time deadlines.
- Strong attention to details.
- Must have strong verbal and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks and be a self-starter.
First Financial Bank offers an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Health/RX/Dental Plan
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k), Profit Sharing and ESOP
First Financial Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.