Get paid just for going about your day-to-day routine. This free account earns you high interest for doing the banking basics.
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 2.02% APY* on balances up to and including $15,000
- 2.02% to 0.70% APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* on all balances if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- Overdraft protection available
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Earning Your Rewards is So Easy — You're Probably Already Doing It!
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
If you don't meet the qualifications one month, don't worry! There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account that earns our base interest rate. Plus, you can get back to earning high interest and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee refunds the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 4/6/2021. Rates may change after an account is opened. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.02%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.50% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $15,000, resulting in a range of 2.02% to 0.70% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle in a Kasasa Cash account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle to the account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. Limit one account per SSN.