Your FFB debit card is your ticket to rewards. Earn cash back with every swipe — and never pay a monthly maintenance fee.
- Free checking that pays you back
- Get 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases^
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $250 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $90 cash back per year, $7.50 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide^
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Earning Your Rewards is So Easy — You're Probably Already Doing It!
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases (for at least $5) post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking at least once per cycle
You've got this. But even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next month!
^When monthly qualifications are met, you receive *3% cash back on debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during monthly qualification cycle and up to total cash back of $7.50 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle to the account during a monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle to the account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed if qualifications are met within a monthly qualification cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per SSN.