Quality Control/Loan Review Analyst – El Dorado, AR
First Financial Bank has an immediate opening for a full time Quality Control/Loan Review Analyst.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: This position is responsible for the review and evaluation of new or renewed consumer/commercial loan information in loan files and on the computer system to verify appropriate documentation, accurate data, and established guidelines are followed. Also assist in reviewing a percentage of the institution’s consumer and commercial loans for credit quality, accuracy and regulatory compliance.
Education/Experience Requirements: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills & Abilities:
- Position requires individual who has excellent communication skills.
- Requires an individual who has excellent organization skills and pays close attention to details.
- Individual must be self-motivated and have the ability to work well with other.
First Financial Bank offers an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Health/RX/Dental Plan
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k), Profit Sharing and ESOP
First Financial Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.