Loan Marketing Specialist - El Dorado, AR
First Financial Bank has an immediate opening for a Loan Marketing Specialist. The Loan Marketing Specialist position is a support position for all lenders across all divisions throughout the bank. A professional image, good communication skills both oral and written, attention to detail and time management are key requirements for this position.
Bachelor's degree (four year college or technical school) in Marketing, Business, or other related field preferred; and/or two to four years related experience in marketing, banking, administrative or other related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional skills and abilities include:
- Computer competencies including entire MS Office Suite, mail merge, database skills and attention to detail required. Proofreading and editing experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational Skills – Must be well organized and able to multi-task, handling various deadlines simultaneously.
- Initiative – Ability to make decisions or take action(s) to solve a problem, reach a goal or meet a deadline.
- Project Management – The ability to organize and direct a project to completion and provide post-project feedback and reporting.
- Understanding of social media best practices, ability to post and promote posts, etc.
- Independence – Ability to work independently to meet deadlines and make independent decisions for the good of FFB.
- Job requires occasional travel and after-hours work. Infrequent (but possible) work on weekends or holidays.
First Financial Bank offers an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Health/RX/Dental Plan
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k), Profit Sharing and ESOP
First Financial Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.