CardValet allows you to turn your debit card "on" or "off" anytime. When they're "off," no one can use your cards. Turn them "on" when you're ready to get shopping!
- Helps safeguard your cards from fraud
- Lets you define areas where your card can be used
- Limit purchase by the type of merchant
- Set limits on the dollar amount
- Instantly change your settings, giving you complete control over your debit card
How to Download CardValet in 5 Easy Steps:
- Download CardValet App at the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- To use CardValet, the user must first register their debit card. Select "New User" to start the registration process.
- The new CardValet registration process will be as follows:
- Cardholder record contains the last 4 of SSN – The cardholder will be prompted to enter last 4 of SSN to register.
- Cardholder record does not contain last 4 of SSN, but contains an email address – An email containing a one-time passcode will be sent to the cardholder.
- Cardholder record does not contain email address or last 4 of SSN – The user is prompted to enter the amount from a PIN-based transaction occurring within the previous 72-hour time frame to register.
- Create User Profile and establish your password.
Watch our videos to learn more:
With Android and Apple Pay now available, quick purchasing power is just a tap away
It’s easy to set up. Add your card in just a few quick steps
It’s smart. It’s designed so your card number and identity are not shared with the merchant and your actual card numbers are not stored on your device or Apple or Android servers.
It’s simple to use. Once you’ve added your FFB Visa card to your Android or Apple Pay, just hold your device near a contactless reader at a participating retailers. With TouchID you don’t even have to open an app! Your Wallet can also be used on participating apps and websites.
Reward program compatibility. You can add your rewards cards to your Wallet and when used, you’ll earn the same rewards and/or points you would during a regular card transaction.