Accounts Payable Clerk – El Dorado, AR
First Financial Bank has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Clerk.
The primary responsibility of this position is payment of bills for the bank by entering properly approved payment request. This includes various responsibilities such as entering invoices in AP (Accounts Payable) system for payment processing; performing void/credit memos as approved by AP supervisor; filing invoices and AP reports daily; opening AP mail daily and printing invoices received via email; assisting with posting general ledger journals as needed.
Education/Experience: High school diploma plus two years of college, or business or technical school training, or equivalent; two years related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in accounts payable preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications specifically Excel and Word.
- Must possess excellent organization skills and be able to work under strict time deadlines.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks and be a self-starter
First Financial Bank offers an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Health/RX/Dental Plan
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k), Profit Sharing and ESOP
First Financial Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.