PC Support Specialist - NE, AR
First Financial Bank has an immediate opening for a PC Support Specialist.
This position is responsible for all PC/Printer and related equipment/devices attached along with service and support activities. Maintains and controls the Bank's PC/Printer hardware and software packages. Assists Information Systems when necessary to insure optimal performance of the Bank’s IT systems. Handle incoming and outgoing calls related to job and assist others in IT when available.
Education/Experience: Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one year up to and including two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of computer operations and Information Systems methods and standards.
- Basic computer equipment maintenance.
- Basic system design concepts, hardware configurations and capabilities.
- Windows operating system fundamentals.
- PC based software.
- Apple iPhone and iPad fundamentals.
This position requires an individual who can frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
First Financial Bank offers an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Health/RX/Dental Plan
- Company paid Life Insurance and LTD
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k), Profit Sharing and ESOP
First Financial Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.