Human Resources Assistant – El Dorado, AR
First Financial Bank has an immediate opening for a HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be to provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department in all human resource related functions. This includes but is not limited to all staffing functions, new hire orientation, COBRA administration, performance appraisals, service awards, personnel file maintenance, special event coordination, etc.
Education/Experience: High school graduate; two years of college or business school training plus two to four years of administrative related experience preferred. Prior Human Resources experience a definite plus.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications with extensive experience in Excel.
- Must possess excellent organization skills and be able to work under strict time deadlines.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks and be a self-starter.
First Financial Bank offers an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Health/RX/Dental Plan
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k), Profit Sharing and ESOP
First Financial Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.