Staff Accountant - SBA Remittance - El Dorado, AR
First Financial Bank has an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant - SBA Remittance in El Dorado, AR.
The primary responsibilities of this position, which are critical functions to the Bank, is to perform duties associated with the remittance of serviced SBA loans and the disbursements for secondary market loans. Also perform reconciliations of various general ledger accounts, serve as backup for other accounting department functions, and perform other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience: High school graduate; minimum of two years of college in accounting, finance, business or equivalent; minimum of five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications specifically Excel and Word.
- Must have the ability to write system query reports.
- Must possess excellent organization skills and be able to work under strict time deadlines.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks and be a self-starter
First Financial Bank offers an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Health/RX/Dental Plan
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k), Profit Sharing and ESOP
First Financial Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.