Loan Operations Specialist - El Dorado, AR
First Financial Bank has an immediate opening for a Loan Operations Specialist. This position requires someone with excellent communication skills, organizational skills, someone who pays close attention to details, works well under pressure and thinks strategically.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional skills and abilities include:
- Type and Process Loans for Lending Divisions
- Load customer data into computer using software such as Compliance One, T-Soft Plus and E-Tran.
- Work with FFB loan assistants and loan officers with questions and troubleshooting.
- Knowledgeable of FFB lending policies and procedures, SBA and FSA regulations
- Work with Investors regarding Loan Sale Data and Concurrence
- Handle written and oral correspondence with customers.
- Answer telephone and written inquiries concerning loans and related information.
- Prepare reports as assigned.
- Cross train as back up in other areas of the department.
- Cross train in other Loan Operations areas
- Assist Senior Vice President Loan Operations as needed
- Assist with other special projects for management.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
First Financial Bank offers an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Health/RX/Dental Plan
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k), Profit Sharing and ESOP
First Financial Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.